Be confident in yourself as a person,
so you can be a better human.
With the right support, anyone can be happy, strong and independent!
April is a life coach who works with women who are seeking ways to find themselves so they can better support their families.
Preston is passionate about teaching woman how to be confident and choose men who treat them with love and respect.
This Workshop Is For Those Seeking To Change
This coaching workshop is for those who have more than just an interest in learning. You are seeking to understand and ready to apply the leanings into your every day life.
We Work With People At All Stages
Business owners, mums, dads, creatives, light-workers and entrepreneurs. Some are completely overwhelmed and at the point of a break down and are looking to not feel so afraid. Some are having private panic attacks behind closed doors and are seeking human connection. Some are just plain overwhelmed and anxious looking for tips and tools to get organised. All are ready to start sorting out their lives and creating a well run home.
It's Also For Men
Men are valuable and they offer an insight that woman wish they had. Having men and woman in this group allows for open dialogue for us to better understand the opposite sex in our homes better. We are all about women’s empowerment but we are not about emasculating our men. Woman also have an insight many men are searching for. Listen, if we discover you need to leave your relationship cool, but maybe you just need some clearer perspective on the lover in your life, and a mixed group allows for this.
Alot Of People Are Shy To Seek Support
Alot of people feel shy coming into a group setting with a bunch of randoms. Don’t worry we’ll be keeping an eye on you plus we will be there slightly early for you to come in and say hi. We will also be sending out an awareness questionnaire so we can gauge how best to serve you and make sure you feel comfortable to come into an uncomfortable space. You have free choice the whole way through. You actually will probably find that you make some friends that understand you.
- 5:45pm – Arrive, coffee and greet.
- 6pm – Introducing ourselves.
- 615pm – Question and answer session
- 7:45pm – Wrap up
- -The event is themed around 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭. We will be coaching on the spot and sharing tools and techniques.
-It is interactive laced with teachings.
-Transformational not inspirational.
- -There is parking out the front.
-Kicks off at 𝟲𝗽𝗺 sharp and ends between 8pm and 𝟴:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺.
-Bring a pen and paper.
-Coffee and tea is provided, feel free to bring snacks.
“Being yourself requires you knowing yourself.”
- april b
Over On The Blog
- Fuck You, But, The Kids Need New ShoesCo-parenting with someone you, well, put it this way. Fuck you. […]
- Why Being Assertive Matters In ParentingThe opposite of assertive is passive. Submissive women […]
- Dear Diary – Here’s why I love youJournalling. Visualising. Planning. Manifesting. Why do it? We all hear people talk about journaling our thoughts. Writing after meditation or before we sleep. Having dream diaries. Writing letters that we never send. Writing to someone as if there really was someone. Let me share with you a couple of reasons why journaling is one of the first things I would invite you to do when you are experiencing resistance to transition into a different phase of life. […]
No upcoming events